Welcome To CCN Citrus college

Welcome To CCN Citrus college
Home of the Fighting Owl

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

UPDATE

Hey everyone, our club is growing so fast by God's grace. We already have 3 meeting times per week. We have worship/ Bible Studies/ Prayer/ and evangelism. I am thankful for all of you who are part of CCN Citrus College. We are looking for more people to be involved with us so if you've got any talents from God and want to put it to use please let us know so you can use them with us.

Meeting Days and Times:

Tuesdays- 1:00pm-2:30-pm (Main meeting, we have worship/ and a Bible study)

Thursdays- 12:00pm-1:30pm (Evangelism training & Evangelism Outreach on campus)

Fridays- 8:00am-9:00am PRAYER & 9:30am-11:30am ( worship and a Bible study)



God Bless You all

1 comment:

Jason said...

Kevin this is Jason from New Life West Covina. You joined us during our Las Vegas Outreach. I am blessed to see what the Lord is doing with you over at Citrus College. I would love to offer my help in any way you guys need. By Gods grace He has given a feeble man like me the gift of teaching, preaching and evangelism. So let me know if I could help you in any way, you can email me at visajason@sbcglobal.net. Also check out our blog at http://www.theswordandthespirit.blogspot.com/

CCN FALL SEMESTER MEMBERS

CCN FALL SEMESTER MEMBERS
The group!